Monday 24 August 2015

August Favourites

Sadly, it is coming towards the end of Summer, which means an August Favourites Post is here! All the items bellow are a combination of beauty, fashion and lifestyle related that I have been LOVING this past month. 

YSL Lip Shimmer| Rimmel London Apocalips

I having been really into using lip sticks and lip stains to complete my summer make up look, the lipstick from YSL is perfect for a natural look as it's a very pale pink with lots of shimmer. The Rimmel London Lipstick, I mainly use if I am going out to a party or for a meal as it stays on throughout the night and it a dark pink stain. 


Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation& Concealer

When I needed a new foundation, my usual, Lasting Finish Foundation by Rimmel was not in the shops so I picked up this little gem instead. Usually I do not go for medium/ light coverage as I do have blemishes and dark under eyes, however I wanted something that felt lighter on my skin, as it's summer. This foundation adds shimmer to my face in a very natural/ glowy way with a build able coverage. Paired with the concealer it works as a dream team to cover any imperfections whilst making you look healthy and awake. 


Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume| L'occitane Mint Body Spray

As it is Summer, it is important that we stay extra fresh and I have been obsessed with these two perfumes. The Daisy Dream perfume is an all- year winner, as it is a very subtle floral scent, perfect for every day to day. A body spray more 'summer- like' is defiantly the Mint spray by L'occitane which smells heavenly! I love minty scents and this is just perfect for a quick freshen up after a long hot day.

Flowers

The other week I brought this little cute plant in a tea pot from a local garden centre. I really like having flowers in my bedroom as I feel it brightens up my room and makes it so girly and cute. This plant was adorable I couldn't resist...best thing, it was only £3!! 


Ted Baker Mint Green Shopper Bag (Medium)

As it is summer I have been going out and about a lot, whether shopping, dinner too a quick catch up in starbucks. This bag form Ted Baker has been the perfect size/ shape for these occasions as I can fit my phone, purse, sun glasses and any other essentials I'll need. 


Soap&Glory Body Mist

Body Mists are my summer essential as it doesn't leave you feeling sticky and shiny once applied. This one from Soap&Glory smells amazing and floral, perfect for hot weather and your summer holiday!


Dream a little Dream| Just One Day

As it is summer, my favourite hobby to do is read, whether on the beach or just in my garden, I love a good chick lit. Firstly, Just One Day by Gayle Forman, who wrote, If I Stay, is one of my favourite books as it's a love story set in Paris with many twists and turns. In addition the Dream a little Dream by Giovanna Fletcher is another great chick lit with a beautiful and interesting love story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment