Tuesday 28 July 2015

Last Minute Purchases


Hello Everyone! Yesterday my friend and I went on a spontaneous trip to Chester which is a traditional Tudor City with black and white buildings, dozens of independent shops and of course, Primark! By the time we arrived it was already 4:30 pm so we did a quick dash around New Look, Lush, Superdrug and lastly Primark. I actually prefer going later in the day because the shops are quieter, especially seeing as it's the summer holidays in England. I picked up some cute items for my holiday at the start of September.I also purchased 3 books online from Amazon as they were having a ' 3 books for £10' deal, perfect for Summer reading. My favourite item of clothing was the Suede A Line skirt featured below, as I feel the skirt can be dressed for any occasion and is a good transition piece from Summer too Autumn. 

Primark| Cut Out Block Heeled Boots| £16
Primark| Burnt Orange Suede Aline Skirt| £8
Amazon 3 books for £10 deal
I Was Here By Gayle Forman
Just One Day By Gayle Forman
Dream a Little Dream By Giovanna Fletcher
New Look| BoHo Daisy Print Sleeveless Top| £12.99
Primark| 3 strap way Bikini in B&W Stripes| £6

Hope you enjoyed!
Amy

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute skirt in a very lovely color. Enjoy your finds and have a great rest of the week.
    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, hope you have a good week too!

    ReplyDelete