Sunday 28 December 2014

2015 Bucket List


As 2014 draws to an end this Thursday, 2015 opens up new windows and opportunities for a re-start. 2014 has been one of the most challenging years in my 16 years on this earth, from GCSE's, starting college, working life and battling my darkest demons of anxiety and grief, however I feel personally I have accomplished much more than I beckoned for this time last year. I have grown within myself, my ambition's have increased and I now seize the chance to do whatever comes my way. 

I have learnt the value of friendship and family as well as accepting that 'shit happens', I hope you all have learnt something valuable this year whether it's how to cook your favourite meal or something deeper. Roll on 2015!

1. Firstly I want to join a sports club. Growing up I always was included in sports whether it was dance, swimming or netball and now I feel it's time I stepped out of the house, away from my laptop for a few hours a week and start netball again! 


2. Learn and instrument. In my house we have a concoction of musical instruments which are collecting dust, piano, drum kit,guitar, violin and ukulele. So why not learn to play one? For Christmas my brother very kindly took upon my future hobby and brought me a ukulele starter book with strings and a tuner so there are no excuses for me not to start now! 


3. Meet old school friends every month. It's hard when you are so used to seeing your close friends daily at school and as soon as you leave college, things change. However me and my friends have remained our close friendship as we have met up monthly ever since we left school back in June. Whether it's a film night too shopping or a meal out, we all have promised to carry on our efforts in the new year. 


4. Eat healthier. Over the past few months my food source has mainly been chips, coke and chocolate, the three c's I like too call them. At college I will no longer have chips and chilli crisps every day but instead choose a healthier option whilst eating more fruit. I will drink more water as it helps your skin also, let's hope it works!


5. Finally I will keep a 1 year diary. I did this a few year's back and it's sooo interesting to see what I got up too in my early teen years and the comparison in writing now. I feel a diary is a great way of expressing how you feel when things get too much, which in college, can happen a lot. 


Hope everyone has a great New Years Eve and good luck for another year! 
Stay positive, focused and grateful for the little things in life! 

Love Amy x



2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster award because I love your blog so much. For the rules check out my blogpost about it here: http://lookingthroughpixels.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am glad you enjoy my blog! xx

      Delete